Photo Gallery


Carbon Monoxide Activation
Sunday, January 31, 2016

At 1930 hours, Showell was alerted to Skipjack Circle in White Horse Trailer Park for a reported carbon monoxide activation. A crew from Engine 803 entered the structure with a gas meter and found high readings in the bedroom area. After speaking with the homeowner command was advised that the residents were using a heater that was possibly malfunctioning. Crews shut off the gas line and ventilated the structure and checked again with no levels coming back. Command advised the homeowner to have someone check their heater and units cleared. Units on scene: Engine 803 and 800-Paramedic 2.

Views: 23