Photo Gallery

Residential Structure Fire- Fire in Bathroom - 8011 Circle Rd.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

At approximately 1928 hours, Showell and Willards Fire Departments were alerted for a Residential Structure Fire with smoke in the residence. Luckily the homeowner was able to use his garden hose to extinguish the fire before it caused any further damage. 891 took command soon upon arrival as crews from Willards began to investigate the structure. Soon after, Engine 803, Engine 804, Tanker 805, 800-A2, and Rescue 808 arrived to the scene. An engine from Berlin Fire Co. was requested to standby at Showell's Station. Firefighters 820 and 834 entered the structure with the Thermal Imaging Camera to search for any hidden sources of heat, which did not seem evident at the time. The source of the fire claims to have started in the bathroom caused by a radio that fell into a basket of clothes. After investigation and overhaul all units were released back to stations. Pictures will be uploaded soon.

Views: 55

Views: 56

Views: 74

Views: 74

Views: 62

Views: 45